Conservation Quality Web and Graphic Design. . .
- Creative web design and inventive coding
- Graphic design for related marketing materials
- High resolution scanning and digital photography
- Digital image enhancement for print and web media
- Conservation quality digital printing, mounting and framing
- Production management for digital archives and virtual museums
What is Digital Preservation?
The term "Digital Preservation" can best be defined as: The process of ensuring that any objects of value are converted to digital format, at as high a quality as necessary, and that the resulting digital objects remain accessible over the long term, beyond the limits of media failure or technological change. Objects of value could be business information, culturally significant chronicles or events, historic artifacts, original works of art, or even personal heirlooms associated with family history. If it has value, it's worth preserving for the digital world.